Saturday, April 22, 2023 – AISD Chamber Festival
$6.00 solo fee/$6.00 per ensemble member – entry and payment due April 7, 2023 @ 4:00p.m.
Enter the AISD Orchestra Festival Contest Here
Pay for the AISD Orchestra Festival Contest Here
(check your Charms account for posted payments)
Allen HS Map and Parking
Students/parents/teachers CANNOT park in the staff parking lot right next to the building.
Allen ISD Orchestra students who are currently taking private lessons and currently enrolled in a Allen ISD Orchestra class should participate in the AISD Chamber Festival. ALL Allen ISD students currently enrolled in a Allen ISD Orchestra class are encouraged to participate. Students must be currently enrolled in a Allen ISD Orchestra class to participate in the Chamber Festival. Judges for this contest will consist of Orchestra Directors from outside districts. Entries will be accepted starting March 11, 2023 and will end April 7, 2023 at 4:00 p.m. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Ensembles will be accepted this year
- All students will perform in person at Allen HS. Solo performances should have piano accompaniment.
- Judges will need a copy of your music – you will bring your music to the judge at the time of your performance.
- Students must perform an entire work or movement, but may omit any cadenzas.
- DRESS NICELY! Orchestra Uniforms are not required or recommended – Men: Nice dress shirt, slacks, dark socks, dress shoes. Women: dress or nice blouse, slacks, dress shoes. Student dress must comply with Allen ISD Dress Code (page 57.)
- We will distribute medals and Judge’s Sheets to students AFTER the CONTEST during their Orchestra Class! You may leave after your performance.
***ALL SOLOS REQUIRE ACCOMPANIMENT***
ACCOMPANIST LIST If needed, please feel free to contact any of these pianists for accompaniment.
972-727-0685 or 214-538-1490