Senior Jackets 2021
SENIOR JACKET ACKNOWLEDGMENT FORM – ALL CURRENT (20-21) JUNIORS WERE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THIS ONLINE FORM BY 4/20.
LETTER AWARDS – from the Allen Orchestra Handbook 2020-21
A jacket will be presented to senior students who have served the high school orchestra program well.Students must have participated in the orchestra program from the time of his/her enrollment in high school before his/her senior year and must participate through graduation of his/her senior year. Students will attend all performances and UIL activities. Exceptions will be granted at the discretion of the orchestra director (illness, deaths, etc.). Students not adhering to written disciplinary policies of the school and orchestra will forfeit their eligibility for the senior award jacket. Any violation of these rules during their senior year may result in the forfeiture of the jacket. The student must uphold the goals and standards of the orchestra. It is understood that withdrawal or dismissal from the orchestra prior to graduation of his/her senior year results in forfeiture of the jacket. One additional way to earn a letter jacket is to audition at TMEA Area Orchestra Competition and/or place in a TMEA All-State Orchestra. These students will be eligible to receive a letter jacket the following year regardless of classification.
- Students must be enrolled and participate in the AHS Orchestra program through the entire 2021-2022 school year. Students who drop orchestra, but are still a student at Allen High School, will be billed for full payment and return the Senior Jacket through their House Office – $50.00.
- Students who have already received a Jacket from another AHS Organization may order an orchestra patch – provided by the AHS Orchestra Department. They do not receive another jacket.
- Other patches and other additions to the Senior Jacket are the financial responsibility of the student. Allen High School Orchestra purchases the Jacket – only.
- Senior Jacket fitting dates are Tuesday, May 4 and Wednesday, May 5, 2021 from 7:30 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. in the PAC lobby near the entrance to H Hall on the band side. Students will wait in line in the area near the elevators.
- Students who do not attend the jacket fittings May 4 or May 5 will not receive a Senior Jacket.